Respond confidently during an emergency
With more than 350,000 our-of-hospital cardiac arrests occurring in the United States annually, bystanders are the key to increasing survival rates! This course will teach you how to respond to emergenices that happen at work,, at home and in your community.
What to expect
Through lecture, videos and hands-on practice, you will be able to respond confidently to emergency situations. Skills and topics include:
- Adult, Child and Infant CPR & AED Use
- Adult, Child and Infant Choking
- Bleeding Control, Bandaging and Splinting
- Head-to-Toe Injuries
- Cold and Heat Related Emergencies
- Epinephrine Auto-Injector
- And more!