We designed a supplementary course specifically to train collectors according to federal DOT standards.
Our course trains and qualifies technicians to administer BAT (Breath Alcohol Testing) according to federal DOT requirements.
All-In-One Weekend Courses
Have questions? Ready to get started? Call us today and sign up to become fully qualified in just one weekend! (216) 502-4320
Become a qualified medical technician
Hundreds of industries have the same basic requirements for employment – applicants and employees must be drug free! This means there are hundreds of thousands of workers and job seekers each year who require drug testing. That means plenty of jobs for qualified medical technicians who are trained to correctly collect samples.
Companies trust technicians who graduate from our program! They know that accurate, regular testing of employees and prospective employees can help:
- Reduce alcohol and drug abuse on the job
- Provide a safer workplace by reducing the chance of alcohol or drug related accidents
- Reduce employee absenteeism
- Improve employee productivity
- Save money on insurance coverage
- Comply with federal regulations for drug and breath alcohol testing
Complete our two day program and become a qualified medical technician. You can help companies achieve compliance, and keep hundreds of workers safe.